Friday, March 13, 2009

L.U.L.S. Project


So in class we compiled research on a certain subject. For this blog I'm going to answer some questions that were given to us.

What struck you about the data?
What struck me was the number of people who actually donate to a thrift store. For some reason I thought it would be a much lower percentile that it came out to be.


Were you surprised by any of the results? How so?
Again like I've just stated. The number of people who donate. I didn't know it would be that high.

What were your expectations? Were these met or not?
My expectations were for people to answer truthfully, and yes through personal interviews my expectations were met.


Based on your findings, what type of ad campaign will you run? Will you being to educate people? Encourage or coerce people? Embarrass people? What is your angle?
I was hoping to educate people on recycling clothes. Buying clothes that are department store quality but are a lot cheeper and used. I was also thinking about showing what happens when you just through out your clothes, but mainly the educating part.

No comments: