Sunday, April 19, 2009

Sustainability Visits




Ok first the transcript of my interview ^^


Q: What is your name and your role here at the farmers market?


A: My name is Greg and I am here to provide my local comunity a sourse of fresh and organic produce


Q: Why do you choose to shop/garden/support this CSA?


A: First of all I love to see my cosumers faces as they take that first bite. Secondly its a good way to make a profit on something that I love to do.


Q: When did you start comming here?


A: about three years ago.


Q:How did you find out about this place?


A: I had been growing my oun food for a while and I always had leftover produce. My buddy came over one day and introduced me to the sight and I have been comming here ever since.


Q: What would be your advice to get others to do what you do?


A: Well its easier when you love to do it. Also find out what grows well in your area. Play around alittle, experiment, but most of all have fun.




Now the analisi part of this.




What struck you about the location you visited? Was it what you expected, or very diffrent?


The location I visited was behind a school in tha parking lot. Aside from that yes it was what i expected.


Do you think you will start going to a farmers market more often? Oh yes i bought some strawberries and a mongo smothie. Both were the beast tasting things I have ever tasted in my life.


How do these locations fit into our essential questions?


Farmers markets relate back to buying localy

No comments: