Thursday, September 11, 2008

i is board so here is a list of things i hate

um....lets see there are so much to choose from where to start where to start oh!...I hate lame games like Overlord omg this game sucks sucks sucks....um another thing i hate is peoplem who are really ignorent of othr peoples coultures. i mean come on who cares if thay are a diffrent coulture than you who cares. the last and final thing i hate are random t.v. showes that are about absolutly nuthing... i mean you could come up with something a little exciting mabe its not that hard. And so that concludes my little i guess you could call it a rant so.....ya.......oh ya heres a video i made so ya.....byes ^_\
L rules

3 comments:

Ms. Charlotte said...

I try not to hate a lot of things, and especially not abominate a lot of things :) But, there are some things I really dislike: like hangnails, and the Gaslamp party scene and brussel sprouts. Evil little things they are!

[Shigubaru] said...

Um....Let's see there are so many to choose from. Where to start, where to start? Oh!...I hate lame games like Overlord. OMG this game sucks, sucks, sucks....Um, another thing I hate is people who are really ignorant of other people's cultures. I mean, come on, who cares if they are a diffrent culture than you. The last and final thing I hate are random T.V. shows that are about absolutely nothing... I mean, you could come up with something a little exciting, maybe it's not that hard. And so that concludes my little -- I guess you could call it a rant -- so..... Yea.......Oh yeah, here's a video I made so yeah..... Byes ^_\









.............
Sorry, I'm obsessive compulsive about stuff like that...

HanaHadassah said...

HEAD FOR THE HILLS THE KITCHENS ON FIRE!!!!!!!!! >_< lol :D I loveles that song!!!!!! <3