Saturday, September 27, 2008

litterayr device of the week

My thoughts are like a needle in a hay stack. Once you think you got a hold of it they slip right through your fingers. I wouldn't exactly say I'm down to earth as most people are. If you only met me for a few minuets and didn't spend the time to really get to know me you would say that I have a screw lose. I'm definitely not the sharpest tool in the shed.

I don't think of my self as being the king of the world or like a pig in a pig pen. I'm just a regular guy who thinks the unthinkable. I may look like I'm playing with fire at times but i guess I get a kick out of it. But all in all I'm like a steady breeze through your hair, light enough to cool you down and soft to the touch.

sorry that there are no pictures blogger apparently hates me T-T

No comments: