Friday, October 3, 2008

humdrum weekend


Last weekend me and some friends went to The Coronado Hotel. As me and my friends wandered the hallowed halls of the hotel we decided to grab a bite to eat. As we walked toward the berated beach we tried to find a place to sit to indulge in our decedent desserts. As we delightfully dined on our tasteful treats I find myself looking out into the sea. The tantalizing twinkle when the sun hits the water recoiling my retinas making me look away. Rubbing my eyes I turned back to my friends who were stuffing their faces with fresh fruit covered in chocolate.

After our little feeding frenzy we decided to go back to the hotel. Creeping back into the hotel we caught sight of our ride about to leave. Frantically trying to free ourselves from our stuffed sluggish motions to get to our ride. Though we got to our ride in time we knew we would have gigantic stomachache later.


No comments: