Monday, November 24, 2008

thankfulness


I'm thankful for my family. Without ether of them i don't know where I would be right now. I'm also thankful for being able to go to an awesome school where I'm accepted for who I am and I don't have to pretend to be something I'm not. I'm also very thankful for everything that has happened to me this past year for it has made me a better person for experiencing these events.

All these things I am extremely thankful for but not as much as I'm thankful for technology. All the little things that have been created to help humanity communicate faster and more easily I don't think I could live without. I'm on like 3 different devices for about 3 hours every day. I have my computer which I can't pry myself away from, I have my Xbox 360 which I love and cherish, and finally my cell phone which I'm on for like at least 2 hours a day maybe more.

Now i love technology but I can't ignore one thing. The thing I'm most grateful for would have to be my friends. My friends are seriously the best. I don't know if I would servive high school without them.

No comments: